Assistant Professor, Grace International Academy Punalur
Email Id: reen[email protected] [email protected]
- M.Phil (Commerce), School of Business management and Legal Studies, Department of Commerce, University of Kerala.
- M.Com (Finance & Taxation), Newman College Thodupuzha, Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam.
- B. Com, Newman College Thodupuzha, Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam.
Employment History :
- Joined Grace International Academy on March 2021.
- Worked as Assistant Professor, Indhira Gandhi College of Arts and Science Kothamangalam, Ernakulam from January 2021 – March 2021.
- Worked as Assistant Professor, St. Joseph’s Academy of Higher Education and Research, Moolamattom, Idukki from June 2017- March 2019.
- “Export Promotion Schemes: A Changing Phase from Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) to Remission of Duties or Taxes on Export Product Scheme (RoDTEP)” is published in OUR HERITAGE JOURNAL (UGC CARE Listed Journal ISSN: 0474- 9030, Volume- 68, issue -18 Januar 2020).
Conferences/Seminars/ Workshops attended:
- Participated in the Three Day International Seminar on “Business Models–Government Borrowings and Sourcing Finance for Scaling Business Operations” organized by the Department of Commerce, School of Business Management and Legal Studies, University of Kerala and presented a paper entitled “Export Promotion Schemes: A Changing Phase from Merchandise Exports from India Scheme(MEIS) to Remission of Duties or Taxes on Export Product Scheme (RoDTEP).”
- Participated in the Five Day National Seminar cum Workshop on “Statistical Methodology in Social Science Research” sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala and organized by PG Department of Commerce, Thunchan Memorial Government College, Tirur and presented a paper on “Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership – A Tool for Economic Integration.”
- Participated in the Three Day National Workshop on “Fairness in Questionnaire Design: Exploring Data Dynamics” organized by the PG & Research Department of Commerce, Mar Ivanios College (Autonomous),Thiruvananthapuram in association with the Kerala State Higher Education Council.